The newest laser from Tanaka features a fully enclosed gantry style system with unlimited length potential. This is the second generation of FMR, building on the reliability and performance expected from Tanaka machines.FEATURES
Standard features of the FMR II
- Improved flatness and perpendicularity on cut surfaces.
- Less cut surface roughness.
- Increased cutting speeds on Mild Steel, Stainless, and Aluminum.
- Faster pierce times.
- Faster machine movement in traverse and cutting.
- New machine design enhances fiber laser safety.
- Cutting area is self contained, so no room or bulky enclosures are needed.
- New operation screen provide a user friendly interface.
- Burn Detection
- Gas Optimizing System (G.O.S.)
- Job Schedule with up to 32 Plates
- Automatic Lens Positioning
- Pierce Detection
- AICC Function
- Program Restart, Retry, and Skip
- Automatic Shutdown
- Nozzle Process Camera